dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
im kinda new to this but it would be nice to have some help of even comfort. ive been suffering from ainexty and panic attacks for the last 2 years and im extremely suicidal.

i have everything ive ever wanted. im good looking, my dads rich and i could everything ive ever asked for but everythings thats going through my mind i actually cant take much more i dont feel like myself anymore.

i turned 18 three weeks ago and already since the age of 14 ive survived 3 suicide attempts. i just dont know what to do anymore.

Welcome to SF. Coming here is a good start.

Anyone can become depressed and suicidal; it doesn't matter if you have everything or nothing.

The next step would be getting help. This is a huge hurdle, and not even I have approached it yet.

Talk to us about what's going on. I'm also a PM away.

:hug: Feel better and I hope I'll be talking to you soon.

Panther

yep just cos you have what the world considers good don't mean that you're immune from the hard times.

so don't feel guilty for that.

I hope you find something that helps you :hug:

first off :welcome: to the forum here. i believe this also i s a very good place to start for some help. is there anyone you can talk to at home or anywhere? do u see a therapist or a dr? please, i encourage you to feel free to continue to share here we'll do our best to help support u. please take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00