Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetsweet, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

Ever since Saturday I have felt almost completely out of it. Well not really out of it, but just very weird. I know I've been depressed for awhile but there has also been some physical brain problems that I haven't really cleared up yet. Right now I just don't know what to do. I am suppose to go to school but I can't concentrate long enough to do well and I don't like being out in public when I completely feel unlike myself.

I am just really confused right now. I don't if this problem came from me mentally or if there is something physically wrong. My thoughts are racing and I can't stay focused. I am drinking some right to see if it helps before I go to school. It probably won't. I plan to stop by one of the doctors I am seeing to try and get some meds that might help. I don't. I think right now I am truly in on of those position that I just want to end my life to stop whatever is going on with me.

By the way, can any one explain why people are so quick to fucking judge people they don't even know. Or why they are always trying to put labels on stuff. I guess it's something that the average person has to do in order to feel comfortable around something or someone.
  2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Is it like some sort of "restless" fealing?
    Thoughts running threw your head and you cant controll them?
    If so i know how it feels like...
    Me myself found a cure, pills to treat Bipollar Disorder.
    But unfortuntly there is no doctor to prescribe them for me
    or to treat me at all.

So as far as me, i just accept it the way it is :(
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Are you on meds? If so are you taking them as prescribed? If This persists you need to go to the hospital!! Be sure to tell them eveything. They should contact someone from mental health to come talk to you. If they put you on meds keep in mind they take up to six weeks sometimes before they kick in to do what they are designed for.
    They will probably set you up with a therapist. My therapist is really good, She doesn't pull any punches with you .Other words she says what is on her mind.
    Don't be ashamed that you might have a problam. There are millions of people who suffer from depression and anxiety. Don't worry about school you can get a letter from your doctor saying you are having some problems and that you are getting help to take care of them. Keep in mind the people at this forum are there for you to lean on. Don't think you are alone in this. Good luck and don't be afraid!!!:chopper:
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

let the doc know how you are feeling, that you have racing thoughts and that you are feeling very suicidal. anti-depressants can trigger mania in some people, and it's not always the good/hyper mania but can be more of an agitated anxious racing feeling... that was my experience, at least. your doc will know all the questions to ask and can help you through this difficult time. school can wait; go to the doctor asap.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.