dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

It feels like I'm stuck in this situation with no way out except death. I have nothing to live for at all. I want to make my life better but I'm too weak. My mental problems and my physical problems are too much for me too handle alone. How can I overcome being uneducated, obese, socially retarded, depressed all with no support, encouragement or advice from any one else. No one even talks to me these days.

All I do is sit at my computer all day, have no friends, no skills, barely any income. I don't like to post much because I feel like I always make myself look like an idiot and I'm embarassed and ashamed. I feel like the biggest loser in the world :( I don't even have the balls to end it. My life wasn't that difficult I don't know why I ended up in such a bad situation.

First I was depressed as a kid, then I gained weight then I started failing all my classes. If you thought you would never have sex you would probably wanna die too right? Why is assisted suicide illegal, why should I even bother to try to fix this mess. Tired of people judging me!!! I feel self conscious its no wonder, people are always judging me. Hes weird hes fat blah blah blah I just wanna be normal healthy again. I've forgoten what joy and happiness are like. I'm a burden a leech and an embarassment to society and my family.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well you arent a burden to anyone here and you know that you can post what you really feel. I know how you feel. And unfortunately it is the depression that keeps you in the hole you have fallen into. It keeps feeding you all the dark and negative things and even makes the good things look bleak or as if they are unattainable. Have you ever considered joining a support group for people with depression and other mental health issues? It's one way to get some help, find out about resources that you may not be aware of and definitely a place to connect with others that know exactly what you are battling. No judging just great people that want to help and sometimes need help in return. It's like SF but in the real world. Is it something you could consider? In the mean time you have us hun. Keep reaching out and we will keep grabbing your hand and holding it until you are on your feet again.

3. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

My whole point in life is to find friends like you who.. need to realize to not be ashamed that you're dysfunctional.

I have lots of bad feelings. All pent up. You write in English which means you're impressioned by the Western religions..... I'm sorry to say this will only make you feel worthless.

Get rid of all morals other than murder and assult and you will feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.