Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

So I made another attempt last night but I couldn't get deep enough to make it work. Now I have two very large and deep cuts that there will be no hiding or denying what they are.

I wasn't supposed to be here anymore and now I'm screwed. I have major assignments that I already got extensions on because I'm mentally fucked up, that I just can't seem to get done. And I have to study for a major exam at the same time for a class that I've been sleepwalking through.

I just don't know what to do. I want it over with.

The biggest thing is that I can't hide it anymore. Everyone will now know.:sad:
  2. I firmly believe that a true desire for death results in death and that somewhere inside you, you still have that will and potential to live. For what length of time have you been suicidal? In your circumstances, can you specify a cause or reason for your feelings and these motives?

People knowing is not hell. It is not such a negative thing. I often tried to conceal my own emotions behind a facade, allowing them to worsen drastically. However, it is with knowledge that we can seek the necessary help. In order to ever have any hope of overcoming such powerful walls and obstacles, we need assistance; meaning others have to know about your problem, otherwise you truly are doomed or at the very least will linger on the edge of life and death. Trying to commit suicide, yet not entirely putting your will into dying itself. That is not an existence deserved by you or anyone else here. Confrontation is the key and thus far you just dodge.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.