don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whiskeylullaby, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskeylullaby

whiskeylullaby Well-Known Member

i don't know if i can do this anymore. i set myself up for so much failure. i really shouldn't have tried to do this without meds. maybe i'm expecting too much of myself. maybe i'm too hard on myslef. fuck sometimes i just want to go back home, if i had a home. btw i don't understand how i can have no appetite, not eat, and gain 6 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. but thast another issue entirely. at least i tried. don't really expect a response, just needed to get what i'm feelign s out into some place other than in my head

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I tend to set myself up for failure as well. Why aren't you taking any meds?

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Glad you posted and got the crap out of your head. I too went off my meds recently and boy was I sorry but I ended up here so something good cam out of it. And you can gain weight from decreased eating..it is called going catabolic and it isn't good for you. Please tell use more about what is going on..I am not sure what to say as I don't know you but I do care and like I said so glad you got the crap out of your head...it is doesn't help you think clearly at all.
    Please let me know..
    You can IM me too if you want..I will check to make sure I am logged in.
    Hope to hear from you.

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.