don't know what to do

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anonymous idiot, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I'm a member here but this is embarrassing. I like someone. Really like them. I have no idea if she likes me though. I don't wanna make a fool of myself and end of looking like a complete knob by just blurting it out, but I want to know if there's anything to hope for. We're friends and I don't want to mess the friendship up and make things weird. If she doesn't feel anything for me I'm totally ok with just being friends, it's the not knowing that's bothering me. It's not like I want to jump into a relationship with her, just see where things could go. I haven't liked someone in so long that I don't know what to do now. I'm convinced that there's nothing attractive about me anyway. I feel like such an idiot for feeling like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I'd say tell her :) whats the worst that could happen?

Don't feel like an idiot, there's nothing wrong with how you feel!
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i agree with lyn .. :)
  4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

yeah theres no harm in just asking.
  5. mandyj101

wish i had an admirer!! meh lol :tongue:
  6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

:wink: mandy

also I'd say something, better to take a chance than live regretting not doing it...
  7. mandyj101

no1 has told me how much they fancy me yet :unsure: lol
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with everyone else; I think you should say something to her.
  9. I could lose a good friend though, and I haven't really got enough of those that I can afford to risk losing one. I wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable either, that's the last thing I wanna do. I just hate not being honest about my feelings, even though I do it all the time.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Wow. I don't really see how that could give anyone the courage they need.

Just be honest with her. If she's truly a good friend, then the things you've said here shouldn't change the fact that the two of you are close. Let her know that you're willing to remain friends if that's all she wants, but that you have stronger feelings for her.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I would suggest trying to touch her shoulder or arm while talking with her, and if that comes off without a hitch then tell her lets walk that i HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU.. WHILE YOUR WALKING AND TALKING REACH OVER AND GRAB HER HAND..THIS WILL HELP WITH YOUR COURAGE..
    If she doesn't respond tell her if she doesn't want things to change between you that you still want to be her friend..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.