Dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im in the middle of a severe depressive episode at the minute. Im bi-polar, i am usually well capable of dealing with the episodes i get but this time its just got too much. I aint been this depressed for a long time and i dont know what to do to make it go away. I mean i try and help people but i just seem to make it worse all the time. Im good at giving advice but no good at taking my own. I just cant see the point in anything at the moment
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

:hug: hang in there!!!
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk. :hug:
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

dont know if i can. Cant seem to do anything right. Ended up with a broken hand and a hole through my wall where i punched it and even that didnt make me feel any better
  5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey friend, if there's one common rule about mankind, is that everyone's better at giving advice than following it. As they say, talk is easy...

In your opinion, what do you think that triggered such a big depression?

Anyway, we're here for ya, hang in there please!
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Wayne. I'm bipolar as well. Dont know what it is but this last swing was wicked. Peaked so high then crashed to the down. And still battling it. And yep you'll see my long winded posts everywhere telling others how to hold on. But damned if I can do one thing to help myself. Nature of the beast? (lol). Feel free to drop a pm if you think talking with another BP soul will help. Sometimes just knowing someone else is there can help to get my head on a little straighter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.