Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous11, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 Member

It just seems like my life goes in cycles i'm fine for a little while and then i just crash and everything just crushes me down the feeling of isolation desperation just completely indescribable and i just cant do this anymore I don't know how. Each time it happens it gets harder and harder and the feelings just keep getting worse. It hurts so so fucking bad It feels like i don't even have a soul anymore. If it keeps getting worse I don't know how ill survive this everything is just stress and anxiety times that are supposed to be happy and fun just seem to be excruciatingly painful and stressful, things that aren't that big of a deal or are meaningless just overwhelm me I wish i had some help but I don't I'm alone, and I just don't know what to do. I just wish someone could help me
  2. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I feel very much the same way you do. Every day. You're far from alone in this, I'm afraid.

Have you tried calling the Good Samaritians? They're number is at the main page of this forum. What about your family?
  3. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

your definitely not alone in feeling this way. many of us here feel the exact same way.
    there is this song "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavegne
    here's a link to it..i listen to this sometimes and it helps me when i dont think ill make it..

Things--what are the Good Samaritians?
  4. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member