dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASolitaryBlue, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

help?

i dont want them to keep hurting the people around me. the closer i get to people the easier it is for them to get hurt. its not fair for everyone around me to get hurt bc i didnt listen or bc theyre just mad.

i know if i got rid of myself they wouldnt be able to hurt everyone around me, but doing that would just hurt everyone anyway. so i dont know what to do.

i think it would be best if i just stayed away from everyone. maybe if i stay more alone less people will be able to get hurt...

...im already scared theyll be mad i wrote this....

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello

Thing is though people would only be mad because they care for you, can I ask what makes you so afraid? Sometimes we cannot help how we or other people react to things or deal with certain situations. We are after all only human right, and I know I have pushed people a lot almost testing them. Your true friends are the ones that stick around.

Try and take care of yourself and look after you, because that is what is most important at the end of the day.

Rich :hug:

3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, they are not going to hurt me and i suspect they won't hurt anyone else.
    I really think it would be helpful to talk to a few folks here like Lightbeam...i'm guessing they have some thoughts and ideas on how to cope and deal with this. Getting rid of you is not going to help...not a good idea, nor is isolating. I suspect you will be safer and better off being around people and letting them know what is going on.

Don't go anywhere :no:

:console:

Sorry, my thinking is really messed up at the moment, so use caution when listening to anything i say.

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

help they dont go away

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Blue your not aloe I am listening.....sorry for not being up to speed but what wont go away...

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Isolation won't do any good hun. It will Only make things worse... I know from experience. I experience it everyday. You know What you are doing to hurt people so why not stop? Easier said than done but just stop. Listen to their advice take their help. Who knows you may even feel better. Hang in there hun there are plenty of people who care. Just give us a chance.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Liz, sweety, they wont hurt me, they wont hurt kali, they wont hurt stan, they wont hurt anyone. I love you hunni. Dont listen to them they are wrong we are right. they dont care about you we do! :hug: s for you sweety

8. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey, it's okay to talk even if they don't want you too. Everyone should have the opportunity to voice what they think and feel. :hug: You isolating, won't help you or the voices.

If they try to hurt you, you need to come here and talk. Let others know what is happening. People here can help keep you safe.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.