don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kyangel, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

I've been feeling suicidal lately. Some days worse than others. I've had alot of abusle memories triggers lately. This is a bad time of year for me. I don't know what to do.

patti

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I would remember that you are never alone. There are many people that deal with these issues. Know that you matter, and that you are needed in this life. I know you do not know what the future may hold, but you would have to be here to find out. My faith helps me in everything. If you do not have faith, I am sure there are some who care about you, and will help you if you let them in. Blessings..

3. kyangel

kyangel Account Closed

I do have faith. And, that's one thing that usually helps. I'm just at a lost right now. Everything just hurts too much.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can understand being triggered at a specific time of the year hun. I am fighting my triggers right now as well. Holidays like this annoy and trigger me.

I recommend working out. Go for a walk or a run or a bike ride. Get up and move around a little bit. Watch some comedy that can help. Treat yourself to something. Or just take a nap. These are all things I do to get over my heavy trigger times.

:hug: stay strong hun. Your past is behind you. Look forward to a brigjter future.

5. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're going through such a tough time right now... I know that feeling of such intense pain you don't know where to go. Hopefully you can come here and tell us more about what's going on. We'll all be here to listen. :hug:

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Patti,

Just tell us what's on your mind. What is bothering you. We will listen. You can tell us anything and we won't judge. Just offer love and support. Feel free to tell us your story and we will offer as much help and support as we can. The things that bother us now can often fadew with time. When I was younger there things that destroyed me ,now they don't bother me at all. So hold on and give us your pain and worries. We will help you let go of the past and find a happy life.I just said a prayer for you. You seem like a good person and you have been through much. I hope you will honor us with your cares and worries and let us help take them away! I send all my love and hope.

Write me if you like,

Marty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.