Dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive been thinking of all the friends ive lost due to suicide and have come closer to joining them tonight then i ever have before. I just feel so low at the minute. Its like everyone is having some sort of emergency so they cant be bothered to talk to me which is fair enough. I just dont know what to do for the best
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Well, first of all, I lost my only really close friend to suicide a little over a year ago and I would say my own suicidal ideation increased immediately afterward. However, seeing his mother deal with his death and knowing what it's done to me has made me more aware of how it would affect my family and maybe a couple of acquaintances.

Also, you can talk to me any time, though I see that you are currently FAO and I don't think you can send pm's. I have no problem giving you my email address, so just say the word.

3. Kaos General

I can recieve and send PMs as im only banned from chat not the forum. Im hanging on by a thread due to the fact that ive promised someone not to do anything. Doesnt really help much when im sat awake at 4am thinking about everyone ive lost
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't have much advice CN but know you're not alone...*HUG*

please don't hurt yourself.....get some more help
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know this is kinda late, I wasn't around last night because the power went out. Hope you're okay.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how you doing CFN?
  8. Kaos General

Im ok im just in the middle of working through some things in my head
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ok..heavy stuff then...:console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.