Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eme70471, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eme70471

eme70471 Member

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Every evening my mood declines and by now, I don't want to be alive anymore. I'm in counseling but it has yet to break this cycle. I just feel like all my friends would be better off without me. It's not like I contribute to anything. I keep trying to talk to my friends but I can never say anything. I guess I am afraid they won't understand. I just don't know what to do. My life is too hard.

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

How are you finding the counselling? Unfortunately it's a horribly slow process but i guess you have to look at it like, it's going to set you up for the rest of your life. Hard to look that far ahead when you feel that way, i know.

Have you got one particular friend that you are closer to that you could maybe talk to?

3. eme70471

eme70471 Member

It is incredibly slow. I really just started talking about what had happened to me and that has made things harder. I don't really have anyone. A friend was sitting with me earlier but I could not form the words to say anything. I am very frustrated. I am trying not to do anything.

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yeah it's hard, really hard. But it will pay off. Just remember the end goal.

Unfortunately i can't give you any advice on how to tell a friend because i've not really ever told any friends in my 'real life'.

Maybe you could just say something like, you are struggling a bit? See what they say back to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.