Don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Meta, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta

Meta Active Member

My 16 year old sister is pregnant and planning abortion, while her 17y/o boyfriend really wants a child (he was ecstsic to hear the news.) My mother is a raging alcoholic who has wasted all of her money and has stolen my money on booze and wonders why she is in debt. She steals money from me to buy more alchohol and drugs to sell. I don't want to deal with any of this.
    I have a load of xxxxx
    Just a few hours ago, I told family that I was going to kill myself, but they shrugged it off.
    xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear your family is going through the motions :(.

I wouldn't know why a 17 year old boy would want a child...personally I think that is wayyy to young to have a baby. Your life only just starts and I don't think you should have to worry and try to support another human being that would be greatly dependent on you.

It's sad that your mum steals your money to fuel her addiction. Is she seeking help with it? Have you suggested it?

Please don't kill yourself :(...your family may have shrugged it off somewhat but they are so involved within themselves that they can't see the pain they are causing you. Your sister would be worried about the baby, and getting the abortion. Your mother is trying to hide away within her addiction because she can't handle it all....

Please don't hurt yourself....people care about you :hug:

3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I'm speechless. I don't even know what to say to you in your situvation. I doubt that I have ever experience the kind of problems that you have mentioned in your post.

I assumed that despite all this that you still love your family and you are looking for support. All I can say is that they are human too and are suffering from their own little demons and given a different circumstances would have loved you. That you should not hate them too much but instead find it within your heart to acknowledge their suffering.

Steven Siew
    http://superscripter.wordpress.com

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is no wonder you are feeling awful with all you are going through...is there a professional you can talk to and see how you can be helped? You deserve to know that all of this is NOT you and that your family's problems, although so very sad, are not things you created...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.