don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jordaniac89, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordaniac89

jordaniac89 Member

I'm completely at a loss. I've given up on everything. Today I threw away all my meds, canceled counseling, and am dropping out of school next semester. I'm gonna spend the next few days getting shit-faced drunk. I really, REALLY don't want to be alive anymore, but I guess I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. I deleted my facebook yesterday, because I felt like all the pretentious, selfish little assholes didn't care about anything but themselves. I tried to talk to my mom and she told me to get over it. Perhaps a shotgun in the mouth could make it all stop.

2. Junesong

Junesong Member

Hi there! I'm sorry your mother isn't so understanding, but sometimes things don't seem so important to other people and they don't actually realise. Is there something that's caused your sudden changeof direction? The counselling might not have been helping you but the meds I don't think you should have thrown away.

Here to listen if you need someone to vent at, please don't hesitate to unburden yourself here :) :hug:

3. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

you sound like me..a few years in the past, I did every single one of those things
    and I was out of school for a semester, but I made it
    and I had emotional breakdowns every single day
    and I made it

and I'd like to tell you, that when you hang on options do present themselves
    things DO happen to you
    LIFE happens
    but sometimes we have to happen to life..if you know what I mean

you need change obviously, and this is how you reacted..in not so healthy ways
    but you can begin to..begin again

as trite and cheesy as that sounds
    I'm not going to say anything else
    because you know I can't help you
    it starts with you..you have it, you'll do it, you'll survive

4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Jordaniac,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling so great :hug: It looks like you are going through alot in the new year, you have started planning giving up on everything which has it's dis advantages, please don't give up, you don't know what the future ahead is like for you yet, it may be full of joy and happiness just don't give up.

Couselling and medcine takes time to help so you need to be patient, are you in uni college or high school?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.