Dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HeartBrokenAgain, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been hurt again. Real bad this time and i can only blame myself. I have been trmbling for the past 2 weeks since she left and need out of this pain and need it fast. I dont want to go but i cant shake this off its not getting better with time its only getting worse. I love her so much but i know she has gone for good and i just do not have the srength to deal with this pain, i really dont.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you have been hurt again. If you are struggling please call someone talk to someone crisis line they listen they care. I know you cannot see past this moment but try okay You will meet someone new this last person did not work out but who is to say the next one will. There is always someone new okay you learn from past experiances and you move forward. Get out okay meet new people join new activites Don't give up on you or finding the right one she is out there don't give up okay just don't
  3. I try telling myself things will get better, but when? when does this all stop, i cannot continue this suffering. How can i ever be happy with someone else, i know its possible but i dont feel this way now. I know i cant just end it, thats why i am here to find people who have past that stage and can help with advice and to stear me in the right direction. I know why this keeps happening to me but if i cant make people happy how can i ever be happy again?
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Sometimes we need the space to learn about who we are. Maybe this is one of those times. Life is always in motion. We are always growing, learning, and the world continues to change. Things will not stay like this forever. :hug: I hope you will feel better soon and welcome to sf!
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know right now, you don't feel like you can ever be happy with someone else. That takes time. It's possible, but there's a sort of healing process that has to happen first. I've been there, I know what it's like to hurt but to slowly get past that hurt and start to feel OK again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.