Dont Know what to do :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MagicFerret, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicFerret

MagicFerret Active Member

I am so scared, I have started cutting more often and deeper wounds.i cut my leg to shreads on mondy that meant i had police and ambulance turn up. Then agai today i hav cut myself 2 times already. Not deep enough for medical attention. I have a crisis line that i can call and if needed go see them. but i am scared as i cant hide and stay in a crisis center . i need to fae my deamons. At least i have not overdosed for 2 months now. But i feel scared might cut my wrists to deep and migt jus die from it. I am so scared i dont really ant to die and why am i getting adicted to cutting.

2. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

to be honest hun its like any addiction u have to admitt that your addicted to it and find otherways to do things like self harm as in like do things that hurt but not harmfull like ice or rubber bands draw white scribble tare paper up burn paper burn wat youve wrote i do however suggest you call the crisis line hun or maybe get your self admitted for a few dsays now i dont mean section just to help you and assess you see if your meds are working or not woring etc huge hugs

3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey,

Getting addicted to S/H caan be normal and it is very hard to stop, check out TheSite.org they have many strategies on ways to cope with S/H it also has strategies. How would you feel about checking it out?

Were hear for you and will try our best to support you :hug: x

4. MagicFerret

thanks for the kind words guys, i think i might need to get checked in somewhere, for my own safety.

5. MagicFerret

ust caled the crisis center, going t see them in the morning. if i get really bad though i can go down anytime

6. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Try asking your folks at home to allow you to stay away from anything that can trigger you to harming yourself as much as possible. I know you seem to want to stop the addiction you've got but being addicted is uncontrollable so it's simply understandable. But I still suggest you may need all the help from a crisis center. Believe me, it's scarier if you keep harming yourself. Take care.

7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

How is it going now? Has anybody talked to you about distractions when you get the urge to cut? Holding an ice cube or a rubber band against your wrist? I'm using the ice cube and it helps. Honestly. If you don't want to air things in public in the forum, you can always pm me. I'm from Scotland, so I know how the system works up here. Just take things one baby step at a time and be kind to yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.