Don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dhanjot, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhanjot

Dhanjot Well-Known Member

Hi, I really don't want to die, but I can't find a fucking job. It's been like this almost a year now, and I have about two months to go before I'll run out of money. What should I do then? Go homeless? I still won't money to eat. And what would be the point of living like that?

FYI, I've been going to a therapist and a psychiatrist for about nine months now, taking the meds they give me for depression. But as much as I try to convince them otherwise, they think depression is my problem, not money.

As for the method, <Edit MOderator Method>if it comes to this.

Besides this, I really hate to depart because of my daughter, but I know see any other alternatives, (that is, unless a job comes through soon).
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
  2. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Don't lose your strenght... I know it's too easy for me to say it. But keep looking for a job, start with something really simple, if necessary... think about how hard will be your daughter's life if you leave her... and how much you'd miss important things in her life and in yours too.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, sorry you are in this position

what country are you in?

the depression and the money sound like inter-related problems. not having money makes you depressed, and being depressed makes it hard for you to get money.

can you live with a relative?
  4. Dhanjot

Hello again everybody, I see it's been almost two years since my last post. Thanks for the thoughts OhneDich and may71, did see them until now.

Well, I thought I was having a hard time finding a job two years ago, but here we are two years later and I'm still unemployed. Lost all of my life savings, my home, and I'm deeply in debt now, and virtually know chance of ever recovering my losses even if I did find a job. I just don't have that many natural years left.

[sarcasm on] Thanks to everybody who ever offered "Things will get better, they also do." [sarcasm off]

Man, if I was depressed then, I'm REALLY depressed now. I really hope I can find the courage to bring this misery to an end, before Christmas at least. It's just so damn terrifying imagining what those final moments would be like. I know we're not allowed to post our true thoughts here, so I'll refrain from doing so, but that makes things even more difficult. There are things I would really like to talk over but can't.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry your situation has become so difficult. :sad: I remember talking to you in the past, and if you ever need someone to talk to now, you can PM me anytime. I know this isn't easy at all, but I hope you continue to hold on... you have a daughter that needs you.
  6. Dhanjot

Hey Wild Cherry, good to hear from you. Hope you're well. I'll try to PM you soon. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.