don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by amber1, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amber1

amber1 New Member

i've always had problems with depression and i have ptsd. i overdosed once on sleeping meds and i went to treatment for 4 months. they put me on meds and after i got out i quit taking them. i met a guy there and i fell in love with him and he made me happy.
    he was the first guy i had sex with, because he gave me a ring. we were together for a year and a half and another girl came along. it was heartbreaking. i cried all the time. he got on drugs and got into some really bad things. he went to jail and called me a few times. he said some really shitty things to me.
    when he got out of jail he started contacting me again and he apologized. reading his texts made me happy again and so i allowed myself to get sucked back in. he's been doing a lot better. he treats me like a girlfriend though. he still calls me our old nicknames and he calls me everynight and we've even had sex. but he's still with this girl he left me for. i can't stand being second best it eats me.
    we've been arguing a lot lately and sometimes i just want to leave but i know he needs me. i just hate that he can't see how bad this other girl is and that i'm better. it just hurts. but i still think it would hurt more to not talk to him at all.
    what do you think

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Amber, welcome. In what way is this other girl 'bad'? What he's doing is wrong, if he has a girlfriend, why's he having sex with someone else.

3. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hi! i am young and dont have to much experiance but you need to sit down with him and have a heart to heart. lay down everything you feel. tell him what will happen if he doesnt quit it with this other lady. thats really all i can say so goodluck!

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

best to move on.

5. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

i mean that always works too . there are tons of guys that would be there for you and help you and love you no matter what

6. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

That is not being fair to the other girl. I'll leave him and try to move on if I were you.

7. amber1

amber1 New Member

the other girl is a methhead and she gets angry with him when he won't sell drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.