Don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

I'm not sure this is right place but oh well. I am feeling really down at moment and now i am in a lot of pain i don't know if i can take any more shit i feel like i want to harm myself or worse. I guess i'm looking for some support or advice.

icequeen

hi wasdawn, i understand how you feel, like so many here.

what has got you to this point? can you find something to distract you from your thoughts? for eg..i have been on a cleaning frenzy as my head was going crazy and it allowed me to switch off enough to get through the day. i havent done housework for a year or more and it actually felt good to see tiles sparkling and woodwork shining. it hasnt changed what is going on with me but it gave me a break from the mind chatter as i got so involved in such mundane stuff and before you know it, its tomorrow. try and do something energetic that you dont have the energy to think. thinking is the devil that fuels our illness.

take care :hug:

lancashirelass

Well apart form the fact rapist is due for parole in a couple of months not really. But i guess that is enough to break most ppl. Now with this physical pain too i just can't handle it.

eagle

yeah thats going to be hard on you but you are stronger than that. you've got to show him that you are stronger than him

lancashirelass

I try to be strong and have been for 16yrs now i'm just ready to give up and if i have what the doctors think then that will be so devastating i wouldn't be able to take it.

A cyst on my ovary i only have one ovary and if they have to take it out i will never be able to have children. I know we can adopt or surrogate but i want my own.

icequeen

i feel for you, i only found out recently i have one ovary and a cyst on my liver. you can have children just maybe not natures way so dont give up or lose hope. even with one ovary you can get pregnant and even if you have to give that up, you can still have a child..take care and good luck :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00