Dont know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I have been doing well. But. The other day, sober, I was thinking about killing myself.....still am. I have financial issues and now the hard part of the year for me is rapidly approaching.......I am rationalizing how much better off my son would be without me.......I find myself starting arguments over nothing hoping he will hate me and that will make it easier..........I no longer want to take others lives but want to just take my own........

2. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

You and me both. Literally living on pennies at the moment. But anyhoo, whats the hard part of the year? Why cant you cope?

3. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Starting on 7/29/11 I will be reliving memories of four tragic deaths. Fience (Hit and killed by drunk driver), Father (murder suicide), Mother (Motorcycle Accident), Brother (Suicide). All different years but all within the same two weeks or so starting 7/29 and ending 8/13. My sons birthday is 8/6 and its very hard to be happy for his birth while I am dealing with their deaths. Anyhow...I want the memories to go away and the only way I could erase them is by ending my own life.......this is all on top of a probable foreclosure. All I have left is my son and my adequate wife.......they would be better off without a sorry excuse like me around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.