Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lancashirelass, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I am feeling really down my brownies is finishing for the summer and tai chi is not happening for 2 weeks all the things that keep me going are finishing and i don't know what to do to keep myself safe. Without these things i have nothing. My life was looking good with them now i have nothing to look forward to for at least 2 weeks and i believe that is 2 weeks too long for me.
  2. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

Is there anything else you can do to destract you these two weeks? Maybe you can call and meet some friends? Do you have any hobbies you can do? Or maybe start a new hobby?
  3. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I guess i could start another hobby if i really thought about it. I just don't know if got the motivation to do it.
  4. UsedToBe

UsedToBe Well-Known Member

how about volunteering? Charity shops are always looking for people...
  5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I volunteered at my local mental health support centre, it really helped. Or see if your local library has any 'Learn to X' type books.
  6. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Dawn how about the days you go to brownies and tai chi you replace it with a walk, a jog or swimming or something like that until it starta back up again. Its only temporary and will give you something to look forward to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.