dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by supertobyjr, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supertobyjr

supertobyjr New Member

im in an abusive relationship where all he does is yell at me and hurt me. he gets mad at every little thing and i can't leave because he wont let me. i'm not doing good in school and i don't see any point in living. the only thing stopping me from killing myself is that i don't want to hurt my sister and my mom.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome! :hug: I will be thinking of you tonight, and I am afraid that's all I can do as I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. Sincerely... Mr. A
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why don't you leave him and go stay with your mom..In the mean time file a restraining order against him.. If he is physical call the police..It sounds like he has taken all your self esteem away from you..Only you can stand up for your self..We can help support that and give you advice, but you have to take the steps..
  4. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Leave him while he is not at home. Or go get a protective order that will make him have to leave, so you can keep your home.

You have no idea the peace you will have in your life when you dumb this peice of crap.

I'm sorry. Wish I could be there to help you thump his hindend out the door.

No one deserves to be treated that way. I hope you find the strength to get away from him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.