dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sarah, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

havent been on here in so long. wish i could be tho.

cant talk to anyone. really have no options anymore. probably going to lose my job soon. i just cant handle it. its not that i cant do the job its that i cant do it fast enough and still be accurate. i was told by my family not to mention to human resources anything about being disabled but that was probably a mistake. now im probably going to lose my job . i finally told them about it and im actually getting a disability advocate through the county. my family has been doing everything they can to help but dont really have much hope left. nothing they do will change the fact that i just cant handle the job. ive always been a person that said basically beat exprectations but its like ive hit a brick wall and its surrounding me. if i lose my job ill end up on the streets and everything ive worked for will be for nothing. just wish i still had u guys to talk to. but i cant even have that. . really missing everyone right now!!

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

not sure where you are sarah, but if you're in the US you should be covered by the Americans with Disabilities act - your employer must make accomodations on your behalf - talk to your advocate

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sarah, You always have us holding your back..You don't have to be afraid to come on here because you have been away for a while..What kind of job do you have?? We are here for you to offer you support..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.