Dont know what to do.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Gimiq, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

Ive posted alot but I havent been here very long. Theres things I want to talk about but im afraid. Afraid that ill be shunned here to. I dont knoq what to do only my sister and my mother know these things and there are still more no one knows. In fact no one knows the true extent of my damage. Ive seen several therepists. Right from the start too. 4 years old and already fucked up. I forgot for so long. I dont know what to think anymore. I never really blamed others for my misery, always tried to take responsibility for it even though.... Well that rigjt there expresses my point. How do I know.....who I can trust.

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

sorry to hear you have been this way from 4 years! is therapy working? how do you find it.

3. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

From the first day I went I knew what they would do. And it was simply to hard to tell someone I had only known a short time. I didnt want to loose what I had even though what I had was horrid. In the end I ciuldnt trust them.

4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

no ones gonna shun you gimiq. i hope you get to feeling better and find some relief from your issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.