Don't know what to name it...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Blacky, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

'Sup amigos? ^.^
    so...I have this little crisis here...so, for the one who mabye read my journal yesterday may know what will come...
    so for our graduation we have to take exams in four subjects about everything we ever did.
    One of them is chemistry.
    So, because of that we have an extra course for those who are writing final exams and we had to discuss a time we could
    meet every week and I told them I coulnd't go on Monday (because of my therapist)
    I told them that for weeks now and they still decided, that we should do it on Monday :facepalm:
    So, I spoke with my teacher and told her about my problem and she said, we could do it on Wednesday.
    But...after that there was this one girl who wnated to do it on MOnday, and she said, that she want it
    on Monday and it would be better and we couldn't just change it, because one person can't come (we are just 8 people...)
    So, she harrassed me on Facebook and today she went to our teacher and they decided to do it on Monday :facepalm:
    I could still get notes :Facepalm:
    It is my own problem...
    Yes, and this is just freakin great...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry this one girl seems to have the control i do hope you can get notes as you said At least your teacher is aware that you have a good reason that you cannot go on that day.
    It is a shame they could not pick any other day then MON what a shame

Of the other students would they be will to change if so then why does this one girl get to have her way

that being said perhaps you can talk to the other students someone of the group who will be willing to meet with you on another day to go over what was done on the MON i hope so

3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

She is just evil or mabye she hates me :/ I asked one of my friends who has also chemistry to teach me on thursday, so that would work out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.