Don't know what to say

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Tealc, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

people always say ' there's light at the end of the tunnel ', but what if the tunnel you live in is pitch black and a continous curve ?

where is the hope, the chance of something better?
    is there something better?

was i born to suicide ? i think so.

i know for a fact that tomorrow i will be alone, unhappy with nothing to strive for, a day as dark as night and so will the next day.

maybe tomorrow will be different, oh how i wish it would be.

but then, i wish this immense pain called living would end and i will be finally rid of this mask i wear.

i am so tired !

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Tired is understandable when the journey is so difficult, and hope is hard to find sometimes...I know that first hand...but hold on to someone or something that is genuine, and see where that journey takes you...here if you need me...big hugs, J

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you need to get out of that same cycle your in. You need to go outside that box and find something you enjoy doing and do it. Take an interesting course and art glass music get active . Your situation can only change if you make it change I know your tired that is depression maybe get help as GP to put you on something that will take the tireness away. I hope tommorrow is different for
    you. Make it so okay You can do this do something special just for you

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

There's only darkness because there's light. There is hope. If there wasn't, well, I'd be dead a long time ago.

As violet said, try to change it up a bit. Go for a trip, take a class in something or therapy shopping?(lol I love browsing and buying crap off ebay :laugh:)

I know, it is hard to feel that there is hope. I'm only feeling slightly better then usual because i've had like half a bottle of Pepsi and a PC game of mine should be arriving soon. But once I have nothing to 'look forward to' in my schedule - if you want to call it that - things can get fairly shit.

5. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

i appreciate the comments, i have tried to carry on with my loves, i used to read alot but even that doesn't hold me for too long now.
    the problems i face seem to overwhelm everything, having gone from being content to losing everything in a short space of time and nothing i try seems to snap me out of it.

i have yet to see my GP about going back on my meds and seeing if that can prolong things to give myself a chance.

i feel like i don't care now, i want to give up yet i don't want to give up

6. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Im right there with you, confusing isnt it?

7. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

very confusng.

my mind and life is in so much chaos right now.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

i want to give up yet i don't want to give up
    HOld onto the 'don't want to give up"...till you get to your doc and get some meds working again....you have nothing to lose by waiting till then and we're here for you in the meantime..

9. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

for me to say this means alot but i am frightened.

i have lost those that have kept me here, i have nothing and i am nothing.
    i am ignored at work, i can walk into town and not be seen.
    my friends have left me even though i have tried to keep in contact, ignored again.

i am alone and lonely, full of pain and darkness.

i try, i really do but sometimes.........

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just checking in to see how you are doing...all the best, J

11. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

just trying to figure things out, but thank you sadeyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.