Don't know what to say

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MadeOfGlass, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I love you.

I'm sorry.

Should've tried harder, can't do this.
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

What's going on Sarah? I'm here to talk if you need to.
  3. MadeOfGlass

I feel like the most abhorrent creature on the planet. Every single day is just a reminder of how much my family hates me. I guess it's one of those nights where the idea of a tomorrow seems like a completely dreadful nightmare. Can't stand the idea of being alive anymore.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

why do they hate you?

yea being alive is starting to become a bit repulsive for me...
  5. MadeOfGlass

They hate me because I am a lazy, selfish, irritable, inconsiderate, horrid, human being. I can't think of anything that proves them wrong.
    I feel so out of control, out of my mind-I'm kinda scared.
  6. ZombiePringle

From what I know about you there is nothing right there... you are none of those things. And just because they make you feel like its true it doesn't make it true.
  7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

:wub: :hug: Sarah
  8. ZombiePringle

Really Sarah I think most of us here have the idea going through our heads that we are in fact worthless and what not. Me I grew up having people telling me that all the time... I always think that I'm worthless...but then the people that really matter to me actually tell me otherwise. Its the people that don't call you worthless and all that other stuff that really matter. Now obviously I don't know you in RL but on here you always seem to want to jump in and help those in need and you are always very friendly... which in my opinion is the exact opposite of worthless.
  9. MadeOfGlass

I, wow, thanks guys. :hug:
    It's mostly in my head, I know, but sometimes you can convince yourself that it's true so easily, and it's hard to change that once it's set in your mind.
    What do I say now? I still hate myself, and I have to leave in like 10 minutes to go to school. I don't know how I'm going to get through it intact-with like an hours sleep and two huge tests (didn't study for em, my fault).
    askfvnaldkfjbvnajenfg I suck. -__-
  10. ZombiePringle

Yeah... it happens.... to be honest I let depression run my life so much back when I was in school I didn't even graduate. I've been told I am very intelligent but I could never focus on school. And I couldn't sleep very well... I guess being stuck in a Psych ward once didn't help either... but all you can do is try. If you do the best that you can then thats all you can do. I look back at my school years and realize I could have done better but at the time I was doing what I could. So.. just do what you can. I'll be around later if you still need somebody to talk to.
  11. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

lil sis :hug: I hope you are feeling a little bit better now and I just wanted to say that I'm here if you ever want to talk as I'm only a PM away. I know how difficult it can be when your mind is your worst enemy it seems like with negative thoughts about yourself. I have to say that it isn't true and that you are an awesome person, very supportive, friendly and much more level-headed and mature then some on here who might be older or even twice your age. Hang in there and talk to us please, we're here for you and you've got quite a bit going for you. :hug:
  12. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

imperfection! :hug: i hope you feel better. youre an awesome person! dont let anyone convince you otherwise. good luck on your tests
  13. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

hope u had a better day :hug:
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:agreed: Just because you feel/think a certain way doesn't make it true. Depression can give us false perceptions of what is reality and what's not, hope you're feeling better today x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.