Don't know what's wrong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm just out for attention, so I hate doing this. Maybe I'm subconsciously out for attention...Idk.
But, I'm in one of those moods again. Feelin pretty down in the slumps atm. I know it's my own doing...But there isn't anything I can do to fix that, or change my actions and there isn't a time machine...
But, im tired of this cold heartless ruthless bs of a life, that I live in. I don't*want ro do it alone, I guess because I'm scared? But I'm just so mentally and emotionally tired of everything. This isn't a "in the moment because I'm upset" kinda thing. I'm tired. I want to go. There is nothing left for me here. The world would be a eenie bit better without me.
It's wrong to ask for a "suicide buddy" so I won't ask if one is out there, and I'm not going to. Or, I guess I am in way by throwing that into this post...I'm just tryin be honest and say what's on my mind I guess.
I just don't know what to do. I would be better off gone, because I won't be in pain. Me being here, I'm just in pain..

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in pain but you must remember you are not alone in suffering. People here suffer and support each other to get over the pain they suffer. Keep posting here for support and please do not do anything as you are important. There is no problem in seeking attention as you are not alone in suffering anguish at this time of year. It's totally understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00