Don't know where else to go?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

This isn't really suicide related.

I have been really sick the past couple weeks and I went to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics to fight off my sinus infection.

I told him my stomach has been hurting and he was feeling around my belly but I guess everything seemed normal to him but the problem is that I am in so much pain right now.
    My stomach hurts so bad and I have had no appetite the past couple days.

I was considering going to the emergency room but that isn't an option.
    See, a couple years ago, on a dumb night, I cut myself multiple times on the upper part of my arm near my shoulder.

My doctor never makes me remove my shirt so I have been okay there but how do I know they won't make me at the hospital.

I don't cut anymore but I don't think theyd understand.

Yes, the scars are a couple years old but they are still clearly there.
    I've tried Maderma but it has only helped minimally.

Any good excuses for old scars that haunt you? =/

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

the doctors wont care abt scars they will be examing your abdomen okay better go get it checked out so you can start feeling better okay.

3. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

thanks for the response, violet, but how can i be sure of this?
    also, what if it turns out to be nothing..how embarrassing.
    plus, emergency rooms are expensive.

i think i'm just going to wait it out. :sad:

4. AnotherFallenStar

AnotherFallenStar Well-Known Member

Hmm....I've never heard of a doctor sending you straight to a hospital just because of scars... I would go to all my appointments with doctors and they would ask if I cut myself, since they knew, and I would let them see scars, currently bleeding open cuts. No one ever told me I had to go somewhere right that minute because of that. So with my experiences, in my opinion I think it's highly unlikely you'll hve to go anywhere for that. Even more so if they're just scars.
    Oh and for me if I don't mention my scars no one usually asks about them. So just try not mentioning them. Or if you want to try my lame excuse I use if I do get asked....I say my cat did it. I don't even have a cat :/

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry here in Canada there is no charge to go to emergency Phone your regular doctor as soon as youcan okay get your stomach checked out just to make sure you appendix isn't acting up okay take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.