1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know where to turn

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by broken_dawn, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broken_dawn

broken_dawn New Member

So sad and tired of living tonight. Crying and screaming at everyone to leave me alone because I don't trust them... but I want someone to hold me and tell me it will all be okay in the end as long as I hold on for just one more night.

Cannot pin down exactly why I'm feeling like this... maybe just a lot of little things that added up today.

2. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I would say to trust yourself first and then let the trust for others follow that. Treat yourself like you would a friend going through the same thing. Keep holding on and it will get better, I promise! The key is to keep trying.

3. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

I cant hold you, but i can say that it will get better (ive been told this by many people too)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you need to talk. :hug:

5. broken_dawn

broken_dawn New Member

Feeling a little better tonight (better as in no longer urgently inclined to off myself). It really helped to know that someone read my ramblings and was ready to answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.