Don't know why I did it!!!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by SusieSweet, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SusieSweet

SusieSweet New Member

No reason, didn't want to die, <Mod Edit:*music*-Methods>, spent two days in ICU and still have not clue what/why/when!!! I am so confused, scared, fuzzy. What the hell happened to me????

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Alex_M

Alex_M Member

It was the same for me - didn't intend to do it - managed to survive.

I am almost scared to find out what happened to me. Did not go to hospital, I just dealt with it all on my own. From that experience I learned that I do NOT want to die. How do you feel, right now, after your attempt?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Susiesweet, welcome to the forum.
    Keep talking to us here, it might help you to understand why you did it :hug:
    You're not alone in feeling this way!

4. Noah87

Noah87 Member

I agree, you are definitley not alone. A lot of times confusion and a complete disconnect from who we really are is what drives us to do it.

I'm glad you are still here SusieSweet.

5. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

It is nice to meet you sweetheart and on this website you will be able to find the correct amount of help and support to help you darling :hugtackles: Sometimes these things can happen and we just do not understand why. I suggest perhaps going to see a doctor or a counsellor if you are not already attending these. The doctor can help with medication and can also assign you a counsellor. And obviously a counsellor can help you with any problems that you may have! I really hope that you will be ok and that you find the happiness you are looking for.

Do not be afraid to PM me if there is ever anything wrong! :sleepy: xoxoxooooooxoxoxxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.