Don't know why I did it!!!

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by SusieSweet, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SusieSweet

SusieSweet New Member

No reason, didn't want to die, <Mod Edit:*music*-Methods>, spent two days in ICU and still have not clue what/why/when!!! I am so confused, scared, fuzzy. What the hell happened to me????

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Alex_M

Alex_M Member

It was the same for me - didn't intend to do it - managed to survive.

I am almost scared to find out what happened to me. Did not go to hospital, I just dealt with it all on my own. From that experience I learned that I do NOT want to die. How do you feel, right now, after your attempt?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Susiesweet, welcome to the forum.
    Keep talking to us here, it might help you to understand why you did it :hug:
    You're not alone in feeling this way!

4. Noah87

Noah87 Member

I agree, you are definitley not alone. A lot of times confusion and a complete disconnect from who we really are is what drives us to do it.

I'm glad you are still here SusieSweet.

5. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

It is nice to meet you sweetheart and on this website you will be able to find the correct amount of help and support to help you darling :hugtackles: Sometimes these things can happen and we just do not understand why. I suggest perhaps going to see a doctor or a counsellor if you are not already attending these. The doctor can help with medication and can also assign you a counsellor. And obviously a counsellor can help you with any problems that you may have! I really hope that you will be ok and that you find the happiness you are looking for.

Do not be afraid to PM me if there is ever anything wrong! :sleepy: xoxoxooooooxoxoxxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.