• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

dont know why i didnt think about this before

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i am new here. just joined today and i am amazed that i never thought of joining a group such as this earlier. i have struggled for about 22 years now. and though i have found a system that works for me thus far there are always still new challenges to face, maybe someone has been through it and can lend some advice.
thank you
kitty

may71

Re: dont know why i didnt think about this befor

hello and welcome!

glad you found your way to the forum and I hope that being here can help!

:)

:hug:

brokenandlonely

Hello and welcome to SF! Hope you are doing well and you have come to the right forum! Everyone here is very friendly, supportive and understanding of any issues that you might be going through and it almost always helps to have someone that can listen and relate when you want to vent. If you need a friend or would like to talk you can add me on here and PM me. :)

Petal

SF Number 1 Fan
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$182.00