Don't Know Why I'm Here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by FLD, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLD

FLD New Member

I'm not sure what I expect to be accomplished by me being here.

My life feels empty. I'm tired of being tired. Anyway, this is suppose to be an introduction not a therapy session.

My name is Chris but my screen name "FLD" is an acronym for my screen name on nearly every other website I am a member of. I am a 38 year old male who lives in Kentucky USA.

2. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Chris, welcome to SL. I'm sorry you are feeling so empty. I hope you find some camaraderie and support here. It takes a lot of courage to reach out for help, so be proud of yourself for taking that step.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi SL nice to meet you I too am sorry you have been struggling with depression Here is a good place to meet people who understand ok hugs
  4. FLD

FLD New Member

Thanks for the welcome, but what is "SL".
  5. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Hi Chris, glad you joined this site. I have found it very helpful. Hope you may too. Sorry that you are feeling the way you do, this is a good place to express those thoughts and feelings. I am 39 from Minnesota, USA. I am not sure what they meant by "SL", maybe they meant "SF" for Suicide Forum. Hope you can find some comfort here. Wishing you well.
  6. FLD

FLD New Member

Thanks for the welcome. I think I figured out the "SL". I think it was a typo and then the next person saw "SL" and thought it was my name.
  7. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I can vouch, as the person who started the confusion, that it was a typo. SF, SF, I even live in San Francisco! haha Sorry guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.