Don't know why I'm here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Alone worthless, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alone worthless

Alone worthless New Member

My wife left me. I have nothing, never finished anything in my life. Don't want to be here anymore. I'm just a waste of space.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you. I am sorry you are in so much pain. Your wife left you and you are grieving right now and yes it feels like hell but the pain will subside and with help you can move past this.
    Perhaps you and your wife can get some t therapy together if not you go and get therapy ok It will help you deal with the loss you are feeling You are not worthless you are someone and you are not alone now you are here with us and we are listening.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You existed long before you had a wife- you are still here. More marriages end in failure or divorce than not - so you are with the happy majority- and the fact she has made you feel this bad is just good evidence that you are better off without her.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't a waste of space. I know you're hurting, and that's normal after going through what you've been through. But it doesn't have to mean your life is over.

Hope you'll consider possibly seeking some therapy. Please keep reaching out here; feel free to drop a PM if you want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.