Don't know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm just going to say this or express this here.

Well, I'm not going to say anything. But the fact I've posted in this forum is enough said I think.

I won't do anything, I can't. I hope I don't.

But I would just like to escape reality.

I'm feeling the same way now. But then again, I've always felt that way and all of the encouragement in the world won't make my problems disappear. :sad:

Thanks IV

You ready to join me on a deserted island, cocktails every hour??!

I joke as I just don't know where to go from here in a way or more specifically how I'm going to get through this.

planechaser

This may or may not help any, but try to look at every day as a new day. A way to start over. Granted doing so isn't that easy. It took me awhile to adapt.

Anyway, a good way to escape from reality, is to close your eyes and pretend your somewhere else. In a forest, a beach, wherever your imagination takes you. Feed into it and picture it. Focus on your breathing. Imagine objects and people if you wish. Eventually you'll start to calm down and it should clear your mind. For how long? Couldn't tell you, but then you can do it all over again.

I hope this helps, even just a little bit

Thank you planechaser

I try something similar and it helps. Its those days and times when you physically want to disappear that are more challenging to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00