don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wastingecho

don't know how much time i have left

getting more and more unstable emotionally- can't keep it together anymore

feeling pain going into work, having lunch alone, sometimes just sitting at my desk

not even that it makes me cry any more but...

i used to be able to keep it inside and now it finding its way out when i don't want it to

catching myself doing hurtful things to myself at my desk - been lucky to stop before someone walking by sees me

and i can't seem to keep quiet when the pain is at it's worst - words and sounds just coming out of my mouth that i wouldn't be able to explain to anyone who might overhear

never been so out of control before - i think it's a signal - i should probably be afraid but right now the end will be a relief

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just want to let you know I read your thread but I don't have any answers. :hug: to you.

Duxy

Banned Member
Hi,
I'm sorry you're suffering so much! Have you seen a dr lately?maybes it's time it doesn't have to be the end someone can help you!
Take care
Duxy x

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Work is bearable because I'm friends with my coworkers.

Can't imagine being at work alone, I would have quit long time ago. Wow, how many years have you been with this company? Is there a possible coworkers that you can grab lunch with, just one can make a huge difference. Just wondering as isolation at work isn't good.

:hug:

Wastingecho

30 years

Me and one other longtimer put on "probation" in october

He's been forced to retire as today - they had a little party

I couldn't go - too mixed up

Sad at what happened

Glad (?) it wasn't me

Scared because I know I'm not safe

Not sure I'm even human any more

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You are a human being. Companies can be evil and some of the laws barely protect employees. Its a messed up world and 30 years is awesome. I do hope its until you want to retire.

I worked with 30plus year employees at my company as alot of us have been here 8 plus years and the widsom and knowledge is priceless. .

Wastingecho

Can't stay awake past 9 most nights -wake around 1 or 2 - move to couch around 3 - rest without really sleeping - that's when the ache is the worst, when the pain of being alone makes me wish I was dead

I cant sleep most nights. The only thing that keeps me from leaving the apartment in the midlle of the night and not come back is to listen to music. I often daydream at night to music pretending my life was different. its the only thing that keeps me from leaving and not coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00