dont know

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by kidinpain, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

i dont know y but i just feel like selfharming i just dont know wat to do a part of me ses to do it but another ses not wat shall i do i just dont know

2. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

my mum has finaly gone and i am afraid ill self harm there seems to be so meny knifes around me i dont know wat to do

3. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

How about stay here and talk about what's bothering you, hon?

:hug:

Fee
    xxx

4. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

i dont know its just my life sucks and some of my friends have been selfharming i cant take it iv wanted to die for some years now

5. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Keep going, sweet. What is it about your life that's so bad? If I sound patronising I don't mean to, I'm genuinely interested.

6. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

its just im always feeling down all the time and i am always the person of the joke aways some of my friends have been self harming and its making me realy upset and i just feel like i want to die and now i have an urge to self harm it sucks there so much more to my life but i dont want to go into that :(

7. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I know how it feels to know your friends are self harming. It hurts, right? Feels like you can't do anything about it? :hug:

Have you got something to hang on for? Friends? Family? Have you talked to anyone near to you about how you're feeling? It's always good to have some support closer to home.

8. kidinpain

kidinpain Member

thats the thing i dont want to talk to enyone about it i just cant talk to enyone and iv been doing somthing else then SH latly iv been messing with fire buring my self to stop thinking about cutting my self

9. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

:hug: I'll be honest with you babes, I really don't know what to say to you except I'm here for you if you want support. You can PM me whenever you like and I'll get back to you asap.

As for the SH, have you looked at the topic on alternatives to it? There's some on there that actually work.

10. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I'm off to bed now, sweetheart. It's kinda late O.O

PM me if you like. I'll answer when I get online tomorrow.

Take care
    :hug:

Fee
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.