Dont know

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont even know if I'll get a chance to get back on here. So maybe best to utter my thanks and good byes while I can. :arms: Love you all!!!!!!!
  2. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

wait. where are you going? hold on a second and tell us whats up.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh no......:cry2: :badday:

What's wrong?

:arms: :love: :sad:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Whats going on Carla?? Talk to us and let us know what is happening..You know as well as I do that suicide isn't the answer..I was where your at a month ago,, And all of my friends here at the forum rallied around me and convinced me I was making a mistake..You were one of the members who talked to me back then..
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey, how are you? Please stay and talk to us let us help you work things out?

6. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hey itmahanh..
    Can i ask whats going on ?
    You have helped me and many others so many times in the past.. Please let us help you any way we can ..
    Making me feel really sad thinking i wont see you on the forums :sad: please stay and talk..
    :hug: x

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Able to grab a few moments tonight. Everything is a blur. But it's all moving forward. All going as it must. Tomorrow getting the last of it done. Make a few phone calls before the phone is disconnected. No one able to call in or out. Then a chance to be alone. All the craziness of the last week over. I'm sorry that I cant be more detailed. But everything says this is right. All I ever wanted or had will be gone and so it just screams "perfect timing". Thanks to all that have been there for me over the last couple of years. To all those that kept trying even when I had given up. Just huge thanks and hopes that others will find the right path to carry them forward. x's & o's
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  8. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

The seeds of a new begining may be blooming for you. In the hopeless places miricles happen. PLEASE wait and let people here help you.PLEASE. I have wanted to quit so many times,but prayer brought me back.PLEASE PRAY. Ask the universe for guidance and love and hope. YOU WILL GET IT. ASK.PLEASE!!!! What could it hurt to ask?

Don't give your problems the power that you do. The things that you want may not be what you think. Pray for help and clarity.

I bet you are a thousand times more beautiful and wonderful than you think. Let us share in your treasures!!!! Some of us here may need to see them to survive ourselves. Won't you help us too? I'm sedning you all the love and strength I have~~~~

Write if you need a friend,

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

You're in my thoughts as you have been for months.
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Carla, don't do this hun. :hug: :cry:
  12. inkspring

inkspring Well-Known Member

Please tell me you are still here. You are important to all of us.
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

14. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I agree with this. There is hope and you can end this life, but do it, by changing it not death. Blessings..
  15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Happy Canada Day Carla. I hope that you're ok hun. :hug:
  16. Marty482

PLEASE let us know how you are. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  17. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm really worried about Carla. :nerves:
  18. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Me too.....
  19. Marty482

Please come back.We need you to help us not give up too. PLEASE WE LOVE YOU!!!!
  20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope you're ok Carla. You're such a wonderful person hun. :cheekkiss: :console: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.