dont know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whatif, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

Its all back depression insomnia the thoughts I hate this a few good days and it all crashes

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that. :hug: I remember you.. Glad to hear from you though. Stay safe and take good care... Mr. A

3. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

Thanks Alex I feel I belong here

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh I'm sorry the thoughts and feelings have returned.. hope you're able to look after yourself during this time as hopefully the darkness will lift so you can have good times again.. jenny x

5. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

What do I do its getting harder I need to make a choice is it a chance for happiness I don't know to much to handle I haven't slept in two days now please make it stop

6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Really wish I could make it better for you.. sleep deprivation really is so difficult to cope with on top of everything else going on.. would you be able to go to your doctor and explain how you're feeling at the moment? They may be able to give you something to sleep at least. Thinking of you

7. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I can't take what they want to give me I don't feel right its the insomnia the depression is not helping I can't focus at working I need to make a choice

8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sorry you can't take what they want to give you.. i hope they're able to come up with something else that may help. And i truly hope things improve for you soon.

9. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I can do this anymore what's the point there's nothing ready to go

10. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

Try to close yuor eyes and rest, even if you can't sleep. You sounds stressed out.

11. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I don't know days are blending together I nap a few times a day I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do I feel my self slipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.