• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Oh I'm sorry the thoughts and feelings have returned.. hope you're able to look after yourself during this time as hopefully the darkness will lift so you can have good times again.. jenny x

whatif

What do I do its getting harder I need to make a choice is it a chance for happiness I don't know to much to handle I haven't slept in two days now please make it stop

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Really wish I could make it better for you.. sleep deprivation really is so difficult to cope with on top of everything else going on.. would you be able to go to your doctor and explain how you're feeling at the moment? They may be able to give you something to sleep at least. Thinking of you

whatif

I can't take what they want to give me I don't feel right its the insomnia the depression is not helping I can't focus at working I need to make a choice

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Sorry you can't take what they want to give you.. i hope they're able to come up with something else that may help. And i truly hope things improve for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00