don't know

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by b-rock, Nov 28, 2011.

1. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member

I recently lost my sister. it's been surreal. My mind cannot fathom death it just cannot wrap itself around the concept of death. Instead, I feel like my sister is just away at school and in a couple months i'll see her again; i know this is not the case, but even so i still feel like she is going to walk through the doors with her bright smile and say hi. Life is struggling.
  2. phoebe38

phoebe38 Member

I know exactly how you feel. I lost my husband 2 months ago, and it just seems like he's gone for a little while and will be back. But, as the days go on, and the time gets father away from his death, I have pain in my heart knowing that he won't be back. I am told it gets better...I'll have to get back to you on that one, because is hasn't. Hugs to you...
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Losing somebody close to you is one of the most difficult things on the planet to overcome. Your grief will follow different cycles and it seems like things are unreal and will never get better. Time, in these situations, really is a healer. And with time, things will slowly begin to become easier. :hug:
  4. b-rock

b-rock Well-Known Member