dont know

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by letty, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

Hello there everyone, I dont know if this a a crissis issue, I am sick HIV and have gall bladder problems amongths other things.
    I am not way old, but I feel my like has been taken from me, I am afraid to mention this here because of the stigima this has with many people.
    the point is I am so tired of dealing with sickness and waitin for the approval from medical. the docs i have is ablit of bull****
    I am so fed up wiith this cycle I guess I wan to out, and stay asleeo forever. i nope I made sencr im grinig a mercadec aweso.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Letty you never have to worry about posting anything here...no one will judge you. I'm sorry to hear that you are going through so much, but I hope you don't give up. Remember that we are all here for you, and we're pulling for you, and we don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Please try and stay strong :hug:

3. letty

letty Banned Member

Thank u you christy I appreciate your thoughtfullness, I hope things go well for you and you feel better also, Sorry that typing in thr main post is shot. I wanted to change it but theres no wayto make it right,. Its just that nothing is reslly getting better I am fed up with doctors and there stupid test that take weeks to get back . I dont know what to do anymore and I feel like endind this sick life .

4. letty

letty Banned Member

whats the use I might as well just quit living I dont know what else can help. trying to get help is not helping me .those doctors dont know anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.