don't matter

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Wastingecho, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

mystery meeting showed up on my calendar last week - manager wouldn't tell me what it was about - now I know

been transferred to another department that won't use half of what I know - level 3 support

he didn't warn me - knew, but didn't tell me - I don't count as a human being, don't deserve the courtesy or respect

last time this happened I ended up in the hospital for a few weeks - no more

left the office - couldn't breathe - couldn't think - too much - tired of trying to pretend I matter

I'd finish it now but everything I need I left at home - need to get home, grab my things and find quiet place

new construction near the house - at least someone will find me in the morning

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you go to hospital like you did before hun and get help you need hugs

3. Wastingecho

No - never again!!!

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it. :hug: I know you feel like you don't matter... I know people have caused you to feel that way by doing things like what happened today. You DO matter to some people... and I realize you may not believe that. I don't know the words to help convince you that you, as a person, are worth so much to the people that genuinely do care about you.

Just hoping you don't go through with it. Always here if you need anything at all.

5. Wastingecho

there are no words

6. WildCherry

7. Wastingecho

couldn't find my things - they weren't where i had left them - took time to get everything i needed and now i don't have it

have some things at work but not sure it will be enough - don't want to end up in the hospital - just dead

barely holding it together in public - spend all my time walking staring at the pavement because if i look up at the tall buildings they just make me feel smaller than i already am - didn't think that was possible - should have died a long time ago

8. WildCherry

I'm glad you're still alive, but not glad you're in so much pain. :sad:

9. Wastingecho

i'm trying to get through the day but i don't feel safe here - hyperventilating, sick to my stomach - just want to run away - have to escape

10. WildCherry

I know... it's hard to feel safe in a place where you've been hurt or let down so often. Hope you can make it through the day!

11. total eclipse

Hugs to you ok just know we care and we do understand in some way we do and i hope you stay safe hun don' t let the ones that harm you win hun don't

12. Wastingecho

I've already lost

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you may like the new job better!!

14. Wastingecho

new job is fixing other people's mistakes - nothing new - no more design - no more innovation - no more research - no more teaching - nothng that mads the job tolerable - taken away from sverything I thought I was good at

my needs, my wants didn't matter

they never do

I don't count

15. total eclipse

I would seem your job does matter hun they are depending on YOU to fix what is broken in their system I am sorry you feel unwanted h ugs

16. WildCherry

You do count, you matter.

17. Wastingecho

if i mattered people wouldn't complain about what I make for dinner after coming home from work - if i mattered i wouldn't have to fight to see something I would like to watch on tv - if i mattered they wouldn't have had hr transfer me to my new manager 9 DAYS BEFORE TELLING ME

18. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry it sucks so much for you right now. I can't give you any advice that is going to help, but I believe you will have better days. And in the meantime, we all care about you here. And I have found that is a lot.

You're not alone.

19. WildCherry

You're right, those things shouldn't have happened... none of them. I know words can't change or undo what other people have done to you and how they've hurt you. All I can tell you is that, here, to people on this site, you matter and are important. You're not alone in the world; I care and I believe there are others who do too.

20. Wastingecho

just made final payment for college - got them through school - that was my last goal

i'm done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.