Don't mind me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, May 4, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

I appear to be suffering from some kind of mania today*. Or maybe, just maybe, I might be hysterical (is waking up hysterical even possible?). Considering the bad things that are going to happen/have happened today, this is seeming very very possible.

Oh look, list time!

The "are going to happen"s:

• My sister is coming up for the weekend. My sister hates me. Therefore this weekend will be hell.
    • Doctor's appointment to discuss my meds at 5:40pm. I will probably have my arse kicked for not having that job I said I would have last time. Will leave house at 5:10pm or when sister arrives (whichever is sooner).
    The "have happened"s:

• The weather is truely awful, and will make me in a bad mood if it carries on.
    • My ex has blocked my number on his phone, and I can't fix my laptop because he won't talk to me!

I am going to kill someone about the whole laptop thing. I would probably pay someone to download this version of Linux and burn it to disk for me so that I can get my laptop running again, because this computer seems completely uncapable of doing even that.

I'm sorry if this makes no sence to anyone.

[Edit] He hasn't blocked me, he just forgot to unblock me from ages ago :dry:

*Or, for those familar with the Shoebox Project, I seem to have entered something simalar to "Sirius!Dog" mode, minus wanting to play fetch.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah don't you just love waking up feeling like someone gave you Atlas's job in the night:dry:
    My Dell laptop..piece of F**** S**t *****:mad: So know exactly how you feel there hun!! Hope u get it sorted. :gun: SORTED!!!!:laugh:

Hope the day is less stressful than you fear and that you get time for yourself to chill out and feel better :hug: :hug:
  3. RainbowChaser

:eek:hmy: You must do, because mine is a Dell too! :laugh:

BTW we can't shoot the ex yet - he's agreed to give me the disk I need to (hopefully) fix the laptop tonight, which might get me out of my sister's way for a few hours. And he's risking life and limb just by coming near my mum's house to do so. If he actually does this, I will be shocked, as this would be the first reliable thing he's done in forever! :laugh:

My sister is 15, and seems to think that I'm putting on the depression thing to get attention. It's not going to be a good weekend :sad:

:hug: Terry
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Climbs back over garden wall..removes camouflage paint..holsters gun and ex gets a reprieve.....Jst call me the hit man from here on in :laugh:

ps: never ever listen to fifteen year waste of time and effort. When I was 15 I was :puke:
  5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

rain we will give you a good weekend here,hope the ex pulls through,sisters are a nightmare arent they-i have 1,and is the `pull yourself 2gether` kind. Stay brave,and hope you are feeling a bit better 2day.thinking of you..sarahg
  6. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I know precisely what you mean by Sirius!Dog mode ( -loves the shoebox project- )... and I pity you.

I hope everything works out. :hug:
  7. RainbowChaser

The ex came... and he giggled...

His sister was in the car with him, and we talked a little, and he just giggled...

I'm so confused :mellow: