Don't mind me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by junkie, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junkie

junkie Guest

I'm a addict and don't care. I take a lot of pills (vicodin/codeine/barbituates) and smoke a ton of weed. I like being high, it's relaxing. But my wife and pdoc keep telling me I need to stop because it's depressing me. They're probably right, but I'm not so sure, I'm depressed when I'm not on drugs too. I don't know if I can go through life sober, and to be honest, I really don't want to.

My parents don't care though. When I was a teen I used to do so many drugs and stupid shit it's a wonder I'm still here. They never said a word despite the many nights and weekends I wouldn't even come home. Who lets their 15 year old stay out partying for days and not even ask where they were anyways? They were alcoholics so I guess I shouldn't have expected too much.

Fuck it, time to smoke another j.

2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I've snorted phenobarbital and codeine, haha. I fucking love phenobarbital and codeine and coke and ecstasy and WEED. I don't care what other people think, I do it to numb the pain of life. Who cares? I do it and feel great, what's the problem? It's a less messy way of self injury for me. NOTHING IS LIKE CUTTING THOUGH. I'd do ANYTHING to sit cutting.

3. junkie

junkie Guest

I carved an X into my arm once in high school. Does that count as cutting? Didn't do anything for me. I have enough pain in my life, I don't really need any more. Unless it would qualify me for disability pay and I could sit at home and get high all day. I'd go through some pain for that.

4. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Have you ever snorted codeine? It leaves a nice chemical taste in the back of your throat AND it doesn't even get you high. Pretty pointless really, but hey, i'd snort anything. When will my nose start caving in?

5. junkie

junkie Guest

Nope, the only pills I've snorted where amphetamines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.