Don't miss anyone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Krem, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

I've lost, for numerous reasons, almost all of the friends I've made. And I've made quite a few, by my standards. The thing is, I don't miss any of them. Some of the most recent 'un-friendings' were people I've known for years, people I liked alot. The most recent one, I just removed from the friendlist and blocked. Just like that. And I don't miss him. I don't miss any of them, and it scares me a bit. Yes, I don't like being lonely, and I am, greatly, and want many of them back.. But THEM specificly, just anyone to talk to. Not for them, but because I'M lonely, not because I wish to see them. Is this a sign of something I should be worried about?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sounds like depression to me i don't know but i push everyone away then just don't care anymore just come here to talk sometimes but found connections too painful just know it is better to be alone. just my thougths could be wrong though

3. Krem

Krem Well-Known Member

It's less about me pushing people away or wanting to be alone-- I don't wish to be alone. The point was that, I wish for company, not because I miss the person, but for my own loneliness.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

exactly because us humans for some reason need other human contact even if it is just for talking You can talk to me anytime and i now will not let any connection happen because i don 't need it or want it anymore isolation sucks but connections to people hurt worse. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.