dont no where 2 turn to

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sugar&spice, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

this is gonna b borin so dont blame ya if u read the 1st word then ignore it....

ive been self harmin 4 almost 8 yrs n ive tried loadsa different things n ive been havin therpay 4 7 yrs n its helped alot i dont slef harm as much - ive done it 2nyt coz i jus couldnt deal with shit anymore- i dont look at it as an escape root its jus the onli thing i can do ryt n im in complete control but then i relise im not in control its over taken me n i donno how 2 stop or anythin :confused: n i dont understand what 2 do....

ive had pretty shit life let me sum it up
    1) was beat up n still am by my dad
    2) was raped by my brother from the ages 7-9
    3)my nan died 3 yrs 11 months 26 day s ago (new yrs eve mornin 2004)
    4)got bullied since yr 3 (now in yr 13)
    5)failed attmept s at tryin 2 kill maself - 19 times
    dats it reli i jus self harm i cut ma wrists legs neck stomach back anywhere that has flesh...
    i also do aerosols as well ...
    n i cant b bothered with fightin with life all the time i fink i should jus let death win - i no i wont go to heaven but i wont go 2 hell ethier - il jus b in the middle bit of gd&evil fighitn al the tym - mind ya im lyk dat now aint i?? :eek:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

it's not boring at all but it would be helpful if you didn't type in text format .. it might put some people off reading. Up to you mind, I can't make you. I do hate text typing with a passion as you can probably tell by now :laugh:

but seriously, bloody hell, no-one should have to put up with that. And I hope you don't blame yourself in any way for what's happened. I'm sure I speak for quite a few people when I say that if I saw your dad or brother I'd want to beat the shit out of them. If I could wave a magic wand and make things better then I would, but obviously things like this are majorly difficult. I'd try maybe and get in touch with someone via the internet, there must be plenty of sites that cater for people who have been abused, and see if there's anything they can do .. I don't know how much doctors, psychs and counsellors can help in this situation, unless they're specially trained. Hugs to you.
  3. Panther

which country are you in? If you're in England/the UK then I'll try and see if I can find some resources for you.
  4. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

im in jersey channel island (not america!)

n i c a counsellor actually i c 3 counsellors so there u go!:eek:hmy:

thanxs 4 ur support n 2 b honest dis is gd rytin 4 me i could b usin alot more slang if i wanted 2!

take care!x
  5. Panther

harhar .. sorry I need to find some stuff for you. Will try and remind myself not to forget. hugs
  6. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

Yes you do. Here..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.