don't particularly want to actually go through death process, just want to BE dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lawstudentindebt, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawstudentindebt

lawstudentindebt Active Member

who feels the same way?

2. katrina

katrina Well-Known Member

Re: don't particularly want to actually go through death process, just want to BE dea

me...

3. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Re: don't particularly want to actually go through death process, just want to BE dea

haha.. yea I used to think about that all the time. "I don't want to kill myself, I just want to die" I think was how I thought about it

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if many people felt this way. Some people just want to die but the problems that could occur if it doesn't succeed usually stop them from doing it. But yes, at times I would be feeling like this, at the moment I'm 'ok'. Nearly the weekend so I'm holding on :laugh:.

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I totally agree!!!

I also agree with...

6. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

Friends are the main reason i hang on. They help alot when they are true friends.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I used to feel this way, so I can imagine what you must be going through. I remember the posts you made before, was there any improvement in your situation? :hug:

8. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

LOL, me me me~!!!

However I am in the point that I am not scared of anything.
    even the process, pains that I might have to go through in order to end my life... nothing scares me any more...

I feel so powerful just thinking about ending my life.

9. nothing to live for

nothing to live for New Member

i feel this way. but at the same time if i did go through with my plan, it's not the pain i'm afraid of it's the fact that it might not work.

10. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

Yes, that worries me too. That's the thing that stops me...
    I guess I am not totally feel good about commiting suicide...

11. nolonger

Yea, I don't think I'd be able to go through the whole dilemma of what happens after you're found...

12. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Def me I think it would be alot easier to have died through some natural cause than acutally having to go through the trouble of planning it.

13. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I see people dying and I think "Why was it them? Why not Me..."

14. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

15. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

I just have no idea why I even bother to have H1N1 shot...
    I feel so stupid... Yes I agree with you that if I died naturally then I don't have to feel guilty or worry about other people... cuz if I really kill myself...It would be more painful to know what others have to go through..

Well, this tells me my meds are working for now...

16. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I think the same...a lot of my family have died through cancer...one being my aunt who was only 34.... i wish it was me... :cry:

17. nolonger

Wow, that's really unfair. 34 yrs old? Way to young to go :(. I'm sorry to hear that :(.

And refereing to a previous post that was saying something about people dieing naturally and still wanting to live, and there's also people that just don't want to go on. I think coffee said it. Anyway I totally think so too...like there's people out there that just want to 'move on', and there's others that want to stick around. Life's strange :unsure:

18. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I wish euthanasia was legal. Those of us that don't want to be here should be permitted to go.

19. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I totally agree...it really bugs me when they section you etc after trying to end your life because there NOT living our lives. we are and WE are the ones suffering it should be our choice...why should they decide whether we live or not and just deam us as "Crazy" or "Mentally ill"

Make me soooo angry !!!!:sad:

20. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

You know what? I was thinking about that...
    actually for a long time...
    dang it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.