1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't really know what I'm doing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexDanish, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

...Other than fucking up my life.

I walk down the hallways at school. Gr 12. My final year. This is it. But alas. The depression just comes out and hits me in the face.

I can't deal with this pain anymore. I've been taking so many drugs for anxiety, sleep, pain meds... It's just a haze but I don't know how I could survive without one little pill each day. Doesn't matter what, but something to get me through.

This hurts, it destroys, and it kills...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Depression is not our f***up, depression is our illness. I get very angry at my illness because it gets in the way. Are you in therapy?

:hug:

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Same here.

I overduse D-vitamin and A-vitamin. It help keep my mind up and helped studying some time. I survived with it 1,5 year. If you get the same result you can handle your final year. It still lift my mind level up but I can not studying anymore. I just see better I can not do anything.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You shouldn't mix pain killers with anxiety meds.. That might be why you feel your in a fog..I did that at work and it took my boss six times of telling me to go home.. I forgot I drove to work and walked all the way home..Probably best I didn't drive..My fiance came home and found me just sitting there smiling and staring at the wall..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.