Don't really know what I'm doing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexDanish, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

...Other than fucking up my life.

I walk down the hallways at school. Gr 12. My final year. This is it. But alas. The depression just comes out and hits me in the face.

I can't deal with this pain anymore. I've been taking so many drugs for anxiety, sleep, pain meds... It's just a haze but I don't know how I could survive without one little pill each day. Doesn't matter what, but something to get me through.

This hurts, it destroys, and it kills...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Depression is not our f***up, depression is our illness. I get very angry at my illness because it gets in the way. Are you in therapy?

:hug:

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Same here.

I overduse D-vitamin and A-vitamin. It help keep my mind up and helped studying some time. I survived with it 1,5 year. If you get the same result you can handle your final year. It still lift my mind level up but I can not studying anymore. I just see better I can not do anything.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You shouldn't mix pain killers with anxiety meds.. That might be why you feel your in a fog..I did that at work and it took my boss six times of telling me to go home.. I forgot I drove to work and walked all the way home..Probably best I didn't drive..My fiance came home and found me just sitting there smiling and staring at the wall..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.