Don't really know where to put this.......

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by why_me?, Jun 25, 2014.

1. why_me?

why_me? New Member

So, I'm new, kind of. I've only been here a few times. But now I'm here again. So I've had a pretty rough time. Earlier this week, a girl at my school died. I learned about this because at my job, almost all of the employees go to my school, my boss held a meeting and said, before I knew, that someone had died, and if we needed someone to talk to bla bla bla. Well I have another friend who is very suicidal, and has previously been admitted to hospitals due to attempts. So I was freaking out that it was her. Thank god it wasn't, but it was still a suicide which psychs me out. I still can't stop thinking about it. And its making me worse. I can't bring myself to talk about it to anyone, as I didn't know the girl personally. But I just don't know what to do.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Do not worry about life as you are young. Yes, it's stressful that your friend is suffering and this is causing you stress. You having nothing to worry about and try to remain focus. Stress does not help you but I suggest that you contact a helpline or keep posting here for support in your troubled time. Please take care and keep posting.