dont see no point anymore

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by drew09, Feb 9, 2009.

1. drew09

drew09 Guest

one of my first posts, dont want to sound like a moaner like but everythink hasnt got a point anymore.... i have been sufferein from depression for about a year know and i have gave up my job , pushed everyone away and feel like i dont want to be close to anyone. i sound like my own worst enemy but i dont see the point in livin. im surrounded 24hr a day by stress im a carer for 3 people nothin i cant do to get away from it got help b4 ect. i dont want to be alone forever but i cant let anybody close or be my friend :S v confusing. i have tryed everythink i can think of hittin the gym everyday, keeping busy all the time, dusnt work. i cant talk open to pople face to face so it would be useless seein a therapist :( i find myself everyday feelin depressed, useless, dont actually want to do anythink and cant think straight. keep getttin the feelin iam gonna do summit stupid without thinkin verry confused :S
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi Drew, you certainly don't sound like someone who is moaning. You sound like someone who has alot of responsibilites caring for other people that you don't take time for yourself. As a past caregiver, who suffered a great deal with caregiver stress, I can relate to what you are going through. Please don't do anything stupid, if you need someone to talk to , we are here, i am here. Pm me if you want to talk or want my address for msn messenger if you have it.

Take care